Koh Chang is one of the fastest growing destinations in Thailand offers some great and fun activities for tourist and visitors.
This are our favorites:
- Sun-bathing: – Yes, most people just like to relax on the powdery sand-beaches and have a swim in the crystal clear waters. After all, – especially Caucasians – like to arrive back home with a nice tan
- Elephant Trekking: – You haven’t been to Thailand if you and your loved one did not have a ride on Thailand’s gentle giants. To see the unspoiled nature and jungles of Koh Chang from the back of an elephant is a very memorable experience indeed.
- Snorkeling and Diving: – The best season for diving is October to April and the best sites are on the west site of the island. There are several ship wrecks to be explored some dating back to the second world war.
- Kayaking: – The sea around Tranquility Bay is perfect for kayaking.
- ‘Chao-Po Koh Chang’ Shrine: – A highly revered shrine with local people! The legend has it that many times this shrine did protect and help fisherman and locals when in trouble.
- Squid Fishing and deep-sea fishing: – We can hire local fishing boats for you and arrange best leisure or fishing trips for you.
- Golf Driving Range: – There are two golf driving ranges on the island for the golf-oholics among us.
- BB Gun Shooting Range: – Around 2006 or 2007 the shooting range opened and is not a favorite and fun activity at Koh Chang.
- Hiking: – We would say that the best hiking routes are in the south of the island. Koh Chang offers from short hikes to hidden waterfalls to adventitious jungle hikes which should only be done with a knowledgeable guide which we can arrange for you.
Whatever you wish to do, we are able to help and support you to book the right activity to ensure your trip will be a memorable one.